Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Halloween Countdown is ON!



It's only fitting that my first blog post is in October, during my favorite season and just before Halloween, my favorite holiday.  I start thinking about costumes and decorations in late summer and start dragging stuff out of the attic in early September, ready to get my "spook" on.  So, now the final countdown is underway and I'm prepping for the big night... AT LAST!

Here's a peek at some of the goodies I've been playing with for the last few days:





The table is set for tea and goodies.  The cupcakes are headed for the fridge and the cheese ball and Brain... uhm, I mean TUNA Pate', will go out on Halloween night.  Trust me, I don't have the ingredients to make a brain dish... a zombie would starve slap to death around here.  




Mr. Creepy is eyeballing that cupcake with the Reese's pieces on top.  He's looks pretty sneaky, but I'm not worried, since he doesn't have any hands... hee, hee!  And speaking of sneaky, that rascally rat has been into the cheese, again. Luckily, there's still time to buy more.




  Hopefully, I'll have some new pics tomorrow.  I'm going to try to get some sleep, but it's awfully spooky tonight with the full moon shining in my window...




               Sweet dreams... bwuahahahaaa!



3 comments: